Join staffing executives from around the globe for SIA’s annual Executive Forum February 28 to March 3, 2022. Explore new ways to drive strategic initiatives for your organization during this ever-changing time.
The conference is taking place live and in-person as well as remotely. Registration for the live, in-person option is now closed. Attend virtually to watch live streams of all the sessions, and network with other attendees and solution providers over a new digital conference technology platform.
This year’s theme, Faster, Better, Stronger: Leadership in a New World, offers key insights for staffing leaders under four specific tracks:
Leadership in a New World
Critical Segments and Topics
Digital Transformation and Technology
Solving the Talent Crisis
SIA EXECTIVE FORUM 2022 A GLANCE
- You can register here.
- Review the official agenda to plan the sessions you want to tune into before the start of the conference.
- Get the hard questions answered in real-time with multiple unique networking opportunities.
- Attend our panel discussion on March 1st at 3:00 PM CT (more below)
Attend Our Panel
Mara Klug, VP, Enterprise Sales at DZConneX will be speaking during the panel “Thriving with the Next Generation of VMS/MSP” on March 1st at 3:00 PM CT.
For more than a decade VMS and MSP has been the main disruptive force in the staffing industry. We now stand at a moment when a new generation of technology solutions and operating models are beginning to emerge. How can staffing firms thrive and grow in the face of the latest changes in VMS and MSP technology and business models? A panel of experts will explore the latest developments in the market and share their perspectives on what's needed for future success.
Joining Mara in the discussion will be:
- Kevin Akeroyd, Chief Executive Officer - PRO Unlimited
- Doug Leeby, CEO - Beeline
- Dawn McCartney, VP, CWS Council, CCWP, SOW Mgmt. Expert - Staffing Industry Analysts