The 2021 North America Contingent Workforce Strategies (CWS) Summit is the premier event to connect with HR, procurement, and workforce program management professionals and learn about the latest industry trends and best practices. This year's theme is Workforce Strategies for a New Tomorrow because it is more important than ever in today's changed world of work for companies to have the agility to leverage the right talent at the right time.
The event will be held in person on September 20-21 in Phoenix, Arizona. Scroll down for everything else you need to know about the 2021 CWS Summit.
The 2021 CWS Summit At A Glance
- Helpful resources for contingent labor buyers and managers
- View the 2021 Agenda
- Request a meeting with our talent experts
- Claim your FREE CWS Guest Pass
- Visit us at Booth #27 at the event
- Sit in on our Speaker Spotlight: How Innovative Technology Can Navigate Your Programs Road to Talent
- Join our Facilitated Roundtable
Resources For Contingent Labor Buyers And Managers
If you aren't attending this year's CWS Summit, you can still learn more about the latest talent industry trends and best practices. Here are some insightful resources to expand your knowledge of contingent talent management.
- 4 Benefits of Using Contingent RPO within Your Total Talent Program (Blog)
- MSP & RPO: From First Generation To Fully Integrated (Blog)
- Cost Savings Now On Contingent Labor Management (eBook)
- 3 Keys To Make Non-Employee Workforce Planning Easier (eBook)
Free Guest Pass
If you would like to attend the CWS Summit North America, don't miss out on the opportunity to get a free ticket to the event as our guest! Click here to request a complimentary guest pass, and be sure to act fast because the availability is limited.
Visit Our Booth
While you're at the CWS Summit, visit us at the Yoh / DZConneX booth at Booth #27 to meet our contingent labor experts who will be available to chat and answer any questions you have throughout the event.
Request A Meeting
Are you interested in setting up an individual meeting with our experts to further discuss contingent workforce strategies? We would love to connect with you, so request a meeting here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.