Get ready for the upcoming ProcureCon Contingent Staffing Summit & Expo with two days of incredible content in sunny Phoenix, AZ.
For over six years, ProcureCon Contingent Staffing has brought together the top minds in HR and procurement to meet, learn, and build winning people strategies. Get ready to get back together in-person. You’ll team up with talented leaders in HR & procurement who will take you behind the scenes on their 2022 strategy, and get the hard questions answered in real-time with unique interactive sessions and multiple unique networking opportunities.
PROCURECON 2022 A GLANCE
- You can register here.
- Review the official agenda to plan the sessions you want to tune into before the start of the conference.
- Get the hard questions answered in real-time with multiple unique networking opportunities.
- Attend our panel discussion on March 28th at 11:15 AM (more below)
Attend Our Panel
Mara Klug, VP, Enterprise Sales at DZConneX will be speaking during the panel “The KPI of D&I in Your Contingent Labor Workforce” on March 28th at 11:15 AM.
Diversity in your organization leads to competitive advantages from the beginning. Well, how do you measure that? How do you really determine how much competitive advantage you gain by having a diverse workforce? Get a plan in place by learning the following:
You’ll learn how to:
- How should you balance optimization and consolidation with your workforce, and how does D&I play a role?
- What are the top challenges in forming an equity workforce in today’s market, and how should you overcome them?
- Why should you no longer think of D&I in terms of input and staffing metrics? You should now focus on the output and the measurements you need to put in place?
- How do you capture the information, and what do you do with it?
Joining her in the discussion will be:
- Patricia White, Vendor Manager, Kroger
- Allen Chilson, Talent Acquisition Manager, Danaher
- Eric Osterhout, Category Management Contingent Labor, Enbridge
Helpful Resources for Contingent Staffing Buyers & Managers
You don't have to have a conference pass to learn about the latest trends and best practices in your industry. Check out our most popular resources on contingent labor management.
- The Strategies & Trends Powering the Future of Contingent Workforce Management (Blog)
- Save Money Now on Contingent Labor Management (eBook)
- Saving Through Structure: Stepping Up While Spinning Off (Case Study)