The 11th Annual People in Healthcare Summit will be taking place in Houston, TX and virtually on November 11-12, 2021. The event will also be featuring the People in Healthcare Award luncheon where HR leaders and healthcare leadership will be recognized.
Join us at the Summit to hear about how healthcare HR leaders can create a resilient strategy to help retain and recruit top talent and more. You don't want to miss this event!
People in Healthcare Summit at a Glance
- The event can be attended virtually or in-person at the Houston Marriott Medical Center
- Join other attendees for great networking opportunities and industry insights throughout the conference
- Listen to informative sessions led by thought leaders providing the best educational content on innovative employee wellbeing and benefit programs, building a comprehensive recognition and rewards strategy, strategic sourcing and more
- Sit in on our panel discussion - How Promoting and Sustaining Employee Wellbeing Increases Recruitment Efficiency
- Join the People in Healthcare Award luncheon
DZConneX's Panel Discussion
How Promoting and Sustaining Employee Wellbeing Increases Recruitment Efficiency
Friday, November 12 - 11:45am
Promoting and sustaining employee wellbeing in times of change and beyond is the most crucial thing you can do for your recruiting efforts. Employee wellbeing leads to increased success in the workplace, and improves recruitment metrics and retention. In fact, statistics show that employees who have strong overall wellbeing are 6x more likely to be engaged at work and are 32% more likely to stay with a company. Learn more during DZConneX’s panel discussion, How Promoting and Sustaining Employee Wellbeing Increases Recruitment Efficiency with DZConneX's VP of Enterprise Sales, Diana Doro and Yoh's Team Lead of Healthcare Sales, Christine Torres.
Register for the Event
Register to attend today to ensure access to all the great informative tools and sessions this event has to offer.