The North American Contingent Workforce Strategies (CWS) Summit is a ground-breaking and highly interactive virtual conference designed to provide you with key insights, learnings and solutions to your workforce program challenges, critical in today’s significantly changed world.
Scroll down for everything you need to know about this year's CWS Summit Virtual Event.
The 2020 CWS Summit at a Glance
- Resources for Contingent Labor Buyers and Managers
- Claim Your Free CWS Summit Guest Pass.
- Reserve a meeting with our workforce solutions experts.
- Hear from industry leaders and engage with peers.
- Stop by Yoh's virtual booth and say hi!
Helpful Resources for Contingent Labor Buyers & Managers
You don't have to have a badge to learn about the latest trends and best practices in your industry. Check out our most popular resources on contingent labor management.
- The Strategies & Trends Powering the Future of Contingent Workforce Management (Blog)
- Your Guide to Contingent Workforce Management Pricing (Blog)
- The Four C's for Getting the Most from Your Managed Service Program (eBook)
- Building Your Roadmap to Total Talent Solutions (eBook)
- Change Management in a Total Talent Market (Podcast)
Free Guest Pass
Attend this unique conference for free as one of DZX's guests. Request a complimentary guest pass to this year's virtual CWS Summit. Availability is limited, so act now to secure your pass.
Set Up a Meeting with DZX
If you would like to set up a specific meeting time for discussion, the CWS Summit has advanced technology to accommodate 1:1 meetings throughout the duration of the conference. Go here to set up a meeting with a member of our team on your terms.
Look for Yoh's booth in the Exhibit Hall and stop by for a visit. We will have someone there to answer any questions you may have at any time during the conference.