Watch DZConneX's engaging and insightful online forum, DEI Initiatives: Staying the Course & Navigating Through the Noise, featuring a panel discussion with leading experts in the field of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
DEI Initiatives: Staying the Course & Navigating Through the Noise
In this hour long discussion, our panelists address critical questions and share their perspectives on the current state of DEI in 2023 and beyond, strategies for attracting and recruiting diverse early career talent, DEI innovations, lessons learned, and much more.
- Attracting Diverse Early Career Talent: Learn about innovative approaches organizations are taking to stand out in the attraction and recruitment of diverse early career talent, particularly in the context of changing generational dynamics.
- DEI Innovations: Discover the latest DEI innovations being developed or adopted by organizations and how these innovations are shaping the future of diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Development for Diverse Talent: Gain insights into how organizations address the development of diverse talent through special programs, focused mentoring, external coaching, and other strategies.
- Being an Ally at Work: Understand the do's and don'ts of being an ally at work, with practical advice on how individuals can actively support diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Talking about Privilege and Power: Learn recommendations on how individuals representing different dimensions of diversity can engage in meaningful conversations about privilege and power within the workplace.