Employee Resource Group
The Day & Zimmermann Employee/DZConneX Resource Groups (ERGs) originated in 2002 and are organized around common communities of interest in support of the Company’s business objectives. ERGs are open to any D&Z employee and support the Company’s diversity and inclusion programs.
- LGBT and Allies Resource Group
- Parents Resource Group
- Multicultural Resource Group
- People with Disabilities Advocacy Resource Group
- Veterans Resource Group
- Women's Resource Group
- Young Professionals Resource Group
Diversity & Inclusion Governance
The Executive Diversity & Inclusion Board (EDIB) is a governing body that establishes the Company’s strategies for diversity and inclusion. The Board’s mission is to build upon the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategy and operationalize our diversity action plans across D&Z.
All employees are expected to understand diversity as our core company value and recognize the Company’s commitment to creating an inclusive culture.
- Erica Kaufman, VP Human Resources, DZMG
- Matt Rivera, VP Marketing and Communication
- Steve Selfridge, President Government Services
- Billy Conner. SVP Security Solutions
- Lisa A. Cooney, SVP, General Counsel and Secretary
- Mark Frumento, VP Business Services
- Regina Blair, Director Organizational Development
- Donald Halferty, Technician, AO
- Sam Hauser, VP DZMC Staffing
Additionally, two divisional Diversity & Inclusion Steering Committees, along with our Employee Resource Groups, round out our network of diversity and inclusion leadership and governance.
We believe that our continued commitment to supplier diversity will strengthen the diverse communities and markets we serve. We encourage all such suppliers to provide their qualifications via the online Supplier Registration process.